The Information We Collect
Clean Currents collects information by various methods including information actively provided by its lead providers, its customers, and information arising from customer surveys and general feedback.
The types of personal information we collect include name, contact information, identification information, and utility information. We may record calls to or from our sales/customer engagement representatives for purposes of accuracy, performance reviews, training, and general quality assurance.
How We Use This Information
This information is used to aid in the provision of our various products and services, including customer service, accounting, billing, and the marketing of other products services.
Clean Currents may use aggregate or anonymous information for various uses for itself and third parties.
1. To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to sign up. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other Service or Services.
3. To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
4. To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others.
5. To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
6. To provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
7. To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
8. To support and improve the Services we offer.
9. To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
11. To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect (“opt-in”) to receive.
Who We Share This Information With
Clean Currents does not share personal information with any third parties except as disclosed in this policy or required by law. Clean Currents may provide personal information to utility companies, subcontractors and professional advisers (which shall be bound by privacy obligations) to assist Clean Currents uses disclosed herein.
We will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address or any information that personally identifies you without your permission. Clean Currents may on a select basis send you offers on behalf of partners.
Personal information is stored in a combination of paper and electronic files. They are protected by security measures appropriate to the nature of the information.
Individuals may review their personal information contained in Clean Currents files by contacting the Clean Currents headquarters at 1-800-494-6001. If an individual believes that any of their personal information is inaccurate, we will make appropriate corrections.
Clean Currents may amend this policy from time to time. If such amendments affect how Clean Currents uses or discloses personal information already held by Clean Currents in a material way, Clean Currents will provide notice.
Notwithstanding the general terms of this policy, the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information may be made outside of the terms herein to the extent provided for in any applicable privacy or other legislation in effect from time to time.
For more information on Clean Currents and privacy please contact us at: 8403 Colesville Rd, Ste. 310, Silver Spring, MD 20910 or 1-800-494-6001